Teaser Tuesday (Feb 2)

Teaser TuesdaysTeaser Tuesday is  hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page.
  • You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

 Star Trek Action

At 9:00am, Director Rick Kolbe walks into the Voyager art department office to look more closely at the three-foot-long model of the Dauntless’ bridge. “Oh, I can place my camera right here,” he says immediately, even as Richard James is setting the model down on the drawing table. (127)

Star Trek: Action! – Terry J. Erdmann

2 comments :

fredamans said...

I'm not a trekkie.

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday.html

Michelle said...

I love me some Star Trek. I may have to check this one out!

Here's mine:
http://literarilyspeaking1.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-february-2-2010.html