Grab Bag

Just a few little things, nothing to make a whole post about…

grab-bag

The Time Traveller’s Wife series
Thanks for all your comments about this, makes me feel a little less crazy to know I’m not the only one reacting so. I think Emily summed it up best: “what a hideous thing to do to that book”!

My 10, 000th visitor
Congratulations to Allison for being my 10, 000th visitor! I can’t believe that I’ve had 10, 000 of you all in my living room… I think I’ll have to get some more cookies… here’s a prize coming her way, and I’ll post about this again when I decide what that prize will actually be.

In the meantime, I’d like to thank all of you for coming to visit and leaving such wonderful comments. I’d also like to thank you all for the laughs I got reading the comments from my not-quite-10, 000th-visitors. Emily (different Emily), in particular made me laugh with her 9, 999th visit. So Emily, if you email me at rebeccajohnson47 (at) gmail (dot) com with your address, I’ll send you a runner up prize :)

3 comments :

The Reading Momster said...

wowwww! Now I seriously wish I was the 9,999th visitor :D :D

Rebecca Johnson said...

Aw, sorry you missed out lol. What can I say, I appreciate enthusiasm, and I never really stick to my own rules anyway :)

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Congratulations to you and the winner :)