Thanks Hilarie!

090714 Kreative Blogger

Rules for accepting the Kreative Blogger Award require me to list seven of my favourite things, and nominate seven other fabulous blogs!

Seven of My Favourite Things

1. coffee with my friends
2. reading
3. science fiction
3. knitting
4. the smell of old books
5. warm socks
6. ice cream
7. nice pens and notebooks

Seven Amazing Blogs I would like to nominate:

1. BethF at Beth Fish Reads
2. Kim at Page after Page
3. Gautami at everything distils into reading
4. Diane at The Book Resort
5. Serena at Savvy Verse and Wit
6. MizB at Should Be Reading
7. Melissa at Melissa’s Bookshelf

4 comments :

Melissa O. said...

Hey, thanks! I just saw this in my reader :-)

Congrats on receiving the award, as well, you deserve it!

Serena said...

thanks for the nomination and congrats on your award!

Beth F said...

Wow!! Thanks so much for the award. Change #3 to fantasy and the list could be mine!

Serena said...

I will pass this along tomorrow.