June Wrap-Up

06 june

Total: 7 books

Books Read*:

  • The Sandman, Vol. 1: Preludes and Nocturnes – Neil Gaiman and Sam Keith
  • Flitterwig – Edrei Cullen
  • Pippi Longstocking – Astrid Lindgren
  • Runaways, Vol. 1: Pride and Joy – Brian K. Vaughn and Adrian Alphona
  • Twilight – Stephenie Meyer
  • Thirteen Reasons Why – Jay Asher
  • The Infinite Wisdom of Harriet Rose – Diana Janney

Books started:

  • Hurting Distance – Sophie Hannah
  • Betrayed – P.C. and Kristen Cast

 

* I read more than I thought I did this month – guess I’d better actually write some reviews, huh!

2 comments :

Miss Remmers said...

I am also reading Betrayal! What do you think so far? I'm surprised to see how much I am enjoying this series

Nan said...

Super job for the month of June! What was your favorite book of the month?

Here's my June Wrap Up:
http://nanscorner.wordpress.com/2009/07/01/june-wrap-up/