What Kind of Reader?

I found this on Bookfan-Mary's site a while ago and couldn't resist.



What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Dedicated Reader

You are always trying to find the time to get back to your book. You are convinced that the world would be a much better place if only everyone read more.

Literate Good Citizen
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Book Snob
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz






I'd probably have to agree with the top two: Literate Good Citizen (I'm pretty open-minded and will read almost anything) and Obsessive Compulsive Book Worm (cause, well, it's me).


Not sure how I feel about the Book Snob part though, I don't think of myself as a book snob in the slightest. My shelves have everything on them from the classics to chick-lit.


Fun to do the quiz though :) Why don't you do it and tell us what you get.

2 comments :

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie said...

I did this one awhile back and ended up getting the Obsessive-Compulsive Reader. I wasn't entirely sure that it fit me, but the more I wondered about it the more sure I became that it did. :)

Anonymous said...

I did this one, too, and came out as an Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm.