BTT: New Years Resolutions

A little behind schedule this week, I'm afraid.

So … any Reading Resolutions? Say, specific books you plan to read? A plan to read more ____? Anything at all?

Name me at least ONE thing you’re looking forward to reading this year!


I have two main reading resolutions this year, and I've signed up for challenges that should help me with them.

1) to review every book I read. I only reviewed about one in three last year, so I definately want to fix that.
2) to read off my own shelf. Since one of my (non-reading) resolutions this year is to save a bit of money I'm trying my best to stay away from the book stores. They'll call, but I'm just not going to listen.
As for specific books for the year, I'm not sure, I have a couple of books picked out for some challenges, but mostly I want to read a couple of the second books in series as I went on a bit of a first book bender last year.

1 comment :

Stacy said...

Hello Rebecca - I signed up for a Read n' Review challenge to help me with reviewing. I am a little intimidated though...committing to review every book I read. I understand the siren call of the bookstore. To save money, I pretend it is the library calling instead and make my way to do some borrowing. But how to stay away from Amazon and Powells.online? That is the question:)